www.trophystud.com , i have a new temporary email for now

Guest Zack
This topic is 8525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey guys, this is zack, aol has deleted my acct. ia m not sure if i am going to be able to re establish it. for the time being, please contact me at my new email acct.

mailto:trophystud@hotmail.com

i am sorry if i have lost your email. please send me one again. I am back in los angeles now.

zack

Guest Esc_Tracker

That's rather unkind. What have you got against Zack? I've been with him a couple of times and can testify to the fact that he is a nice guy. His reviews square with my experiences. (Though I hope he has stopped answering his cell phone during calls. That *can* be annoying.) If your experience with him was that bad, write a review and let us know what the problem was. If I lived in LA, I would certainly see him again. :-(

Esc-Tracker

Guest LAbuyer

I've been interested in hooking up with Zack for awhile, but he hasen't been in town lately, but then I saw this thread. Have people had bad experiences with him? He looks unbelievably hot to me. Lets hear it.

Archived