Kudos for Cupid's in West Palm Beach

ready4boi
This topic is 8470 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a chance to visit Cupid's in West Palm Beach this past weekend and have to tell you guys this is THE place to go for male nude dancing in the country. Unlike the dreary and restrictive atmosphere of The Gaiety you can drink and smoke not to mention talk to your friends. Overall it is much more of a lively and upbeat venue. They have two dancers on the stage at a time and a better variety of types of guys as opposed to Gaiety's. For these reasons it surpasses The Gaiety and even has back rooms for privates. I didn't go with any of the dancers but you can touch them. Also another no-no at The Gaiety. If you haven't seen it yet, I would say stop in and find out for yourself. It is like a female strip club but all-male one of the first I've seen of its kind. It attracts a diverse crowd young and old, men and women. All in all it is a really fun place.

Archived