"Dudes" in Key West

Guest BeercanThick
This topic is 8544 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BeercanThick

I just returned from a weekend trip to Key West. We discovered a male strip bar called "Dudes," very similar to Boardwalk in Miami,which had some pretty nice specimens in it.

We spotted one guy in particular that we were quite fond of and thought that we recognized him from elsewhere in Key West. I don't want to go into to much detail since I don't know how much privacy he wants in regard to his employment at the bar.

Does anyone know anything about this bar or the dancers? If this guy is available, I might be planning another trip down oh say this weekend! :)

I too was just in Key West last weekend and frankly I found this bar was really poor. The lighting, the ambiance, the whole set up is wrong. I am not sure which dancer you are referring to but I found most of them not interested in extracurricular activities. There were 2 Cecks there on the weekend I was there. On the other hand, I found the dancers much hotter across the street at Bourbon Street bar, where they simply dance on the bar. Several really really hot guys including one latin stud with boots and cowboy hat plus muscles for days named Eric, a blond guy from Argentina who had an endless body and a darkhaired muscle hunk from Montreal. And I was able to get one of these hunks back to my guest house for tea!!!!

I also looked for the bar Numbers, but I gather it must have closed recently. Pity.

Guest BeercanThick

I agree with you somewhat in regards to Dudes. The clientele in there was mainly older and out of shape men and the dancers were focusing solely on them. Being two 25 years olds we were actually never approached by any of the dancers during the 45 mins that we were in there.

I think we were just surprised to see a bunch of nearly naked men dancing around. We didn't realize it was a strip bar when we decided to go in.

The quality of the men wasn't bad based on looks alone. There seemed to be a nice mix. Especially the one we spotted. Hubba hubba!

Can we say beautiful? Probably straight anyway but if there is even a chance, I will beat tracks down there again this weekend.

Archived