3 of Remington's luminaries in the Gaiety starting Feb 12. Anybody knows the rest of the line-up.

Guest TorontoGuy
This topic is 8563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TorontoGuy

Guys,

Donovan (ex-Young Blood), Dillon and CJ Steel will grace the Gaiety's stage during the week I'll be in NY (starting Feb 12). While that'll make me feel at home in the Gaiety, I'd appreciate it if someone posted the rest of the line up during that week. If the rest of the dancers in the line-up are any where near as sexy as these Remington's imports, then it promises to be one hell of a week ;-)

I agree, you have some really hot Remington boys coming to NYC. In fact, CJ Steel has one of the greatest bodies I've had the pleasure of groping at Remington's. But he is expensive and will do very little for the money, but is nice to look at. I think he may be a graduate from the Kirk/Voltaire School of thought.

I would be happy to be wrong, but my advice is that you have a clear understanding of limits with CJ before spending any time with him.

Guest MansMan

RE: 3 of Remington's luminaries in the Gaiety starting Feb 12. Anybody knows the rest of the line-up?

CJ Steel does have a great body, it's too bad that his attitude apparently doesn't match up to his body! Not that I care since the reason I'll go to the Gaiety will be Donovan not CJ Steel. BTW, I just read NYO's weekly report and there appears to be another Donovan dancing in the Gaiety for the same week my Donovan (the Torontonian) will be dancing. I can tell Toronto's Donovan apart a mile away (his charm radiates at least that far ;-)), but one of the two 'Donovans' should change his handle for this week so that customers who heard about -but never saw- either won't be confused!

I go to Remington's quite frequently and frankly have never run into these dancers. Perhaps I have just missed them as I am not going as often, but if they were there 3 weeks ago, I was not impressed enough to remember their names.

Also, Remington's website is really really out of date with the faces of dancers. Pity, they should get into gear!!!!!

Guest TorontoGuy

jonnysneakers, I find it curious that you never saw any of the three Remington's dancers mentioned above, especially if you go there frequently. Not only are they "unmissable" (you'll know what I mean when you see them!), but also they've been working in Remington's for at least 2 years (4 years in case of Dillon), and they show up there on most weekends. They usually get to the place after 11:00 pm, though, so probably by then you're too intoxicated to notice them anyway :-)

Incidentally, MansMan, the Gaiety gave "our" Donovan (ex-Young Blood), the name 'Donny', so that he won't be confused with the other Donovan working in the Gaiety this week. I guess they read your posting! Speaking of which, I don't know if I'm particularly horny today, but don't you think Donny looks the best he has ever been? I saw him today in the Gaiety (the first time in more than 2 weeks), and he looked absolutely yummy :9

Guest Sexpert

Yes Donny (or Donovan or YB or whatever he calls himself these days!) does look better.

The reason? I chatted with him today and he told me he's on a strict diet/exercise regimen since he's doing recurrent appearances in "Queer As Folk".

The director of the show sees him often in Toronto Remington's and is apparently nuts about him (I don't blame him!). He keeps offering Donny bit parts in the show (which is being filmed in Toronto). That's one director with a fine taste in men, I say.

Well, that's a bit of trivia I thought I'd share those of you who are into this kind of things.

Archived