The other "Donovan"

Guest HOPPY
This topic is 8563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-01 AT 01:23AM (EST)[p]Does anyone remember "Donovan" from the Gaiety - about 2 years ago? He was the classic Twinky. Young - not a muscleboy, but cute body, and an exquisite face. He was from Canada, but not the one from Remington's. He had an identical twin brother (who didn't dance), and his real name started with "B" - don't know if I should say on the board. Afraid HooBoy will yell at me. Anyway...He was in nyc twice and vanished. I heard someone was paying him lots of $$$ NOT to dance. He was absolutely charming and beautiful. Jeeeeeze would I like to track him down. Can't get him out of my head.

Thanks,

HOPPY

Guest assmaster

Yah...wasn't he gorgeous...I know that he was from Vancouver...and I also met his brother...I suggested that I be the Bacon in a Canadian sandwich but they wouldn't go for it.....if someone has cornered the market on Donovan.....lucky him.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest assmaster

HE IS BACK....and HOW....HE is there all this week....I had a chance to visit his room at the Marquis.....YUM YUM....VERY CUTE.....not quite as many rules as he used to have......blew a great.... for me....for a "tip"......well worth the dollars....he is such a cut above the rest.

Do not hesitate....run to the Gaiety...in case it's another two years...before he comes back.

Archived