Kirk is back renamed as Matt in NYC Next magazine

Guest bluboy
This topic is 8592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone tried the new Kirk has he revised his ways. The fact that he has had to change his name is a sign of the power of this board. If business was unaffected by this board he would not have to change his name. So for those of you who are scared of giving him another shot- now be aware that he is now Matt at 917-767-1780. For those inclined to give him another chance- we want to hear. I was one of those who was ripped off by Kirk and as they say once bitten twice shy. But if someone else who has been ripped off tried again and can report that he has in fact changed his ways that would be great. Maybe Kirk would be willing to offer a disocunt to get members of this board who had been screwed to try him again on the condition that they report back. The only legit reviews would ofcourse be names who we have seen for sometime on this site- no sudden newbies raving about Kirk and Traveller ofcourse is excluded because he has never had problems. any takers...blu

kirk would also have to agree- not to ask for the $$ up front- he has to take it after pending a satisfied customer.. blu

I had also heard about that. Just to see if it really was him I had a younger friend of mine call. It turns out Kirk claimed to be younger than he was. My friend described him as being erratic in conversation, defensive, and very paranoid on the phone. Kirk is simply trying new tactics but playing the same old games. Sometimes desperate sociopaths like him just won't go away. They're like Herpes. I can imagine after being seen playing with himself on Showtime's "Queer As Folk", he's probably asking for even more $ now. This guy is hands down the worst of the worst I've ever come across in my travels. It's good that we have a site like this though so we can keep tabs on such a pest.

Archived