Reece Rothmeier

Guest NYCNY
This topic is 8620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-00 AT 12:27PM (EST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-00 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

I have seen Reece five or six times in the last two months. He is incredible and truly sexy. On each visit he has planned something a little different for me. The anticipation of waiting to find out what will be behind his door (cop, UPS Guy, leather man, etc.) is incredible. Not only are the various personas unbelievably hot, but he is also truly affectionate and what an amazing kisser! I highly recommend him and plan to see him myself as often as I can. Sorry I created a new thread. My intention was to add to the one that was previously created.

I met Reece over the weekend. WOW, what a hunk! This guy is drop-dead gorgeous plus all the other good stuff that everyone else has said. I don't think it gets better than him...

Archived