Legit Offer for Right Guy for Three Month Duration(sorry this is long)

Guest HQ
This topic is 8490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am exploring the possibilities of hiring a live-in companion (Asian, Latin or White) to assist me in my quest to improve my general lifestyle.

I am based in Southern California and would be willing to relocate the correct guy. A few basics, you must have common sense, have a friendly, upbeat personality, able to commit to three full months of employment and be between the ages of 19-30.

What is expected: you will be keep my very modest two br apartment clean, shop, and most importantly cook healthy feeds and exercise with me. Lastly (at times)a full release body rub would be requested.

You should be in decent shape, understand nutrition and be HIV Negative (as I am). You should be able to motivate people in a positive way (I am NOT seeking a master), check out movies, concerts, nearby travel and so on with me.

I'm a very heavy-set white male, looking to change my lifestyle... to be more spiritual, more healthy and feel good about myself. This is very hard to do on my own. I need the encouragement of the right guy.

Over the three months there will be personal time for you to do as you please. This will be worked out in advanced.

Note: once I have found several guys that I feel will meet my needs, background checks will be done. This information will be kept private and will only be used to assist me in determining your honesty, knowledge and ability to meet my needs. So at a certain point be aware you will need to furnish me with your actual name, social secruity number and other legit ID.

Thanks for reading. It's best to post here with your email or web site if interested. You can also email me direct at nitrohq@hotmail.com Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Archived