Any recent experiences with Cody in LV?

Guest monu22
This topic is 8626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was thinking of hiring Cody in LV on Tuesday night. Anybody have any recent experiences with hi. His reviews at this site from earlier this year have been good. Thanks in advance

RickinOC

Guest safesane

Was in Vegas a few weeks ago but we couldn't hook-up due to conflicting schedules.He sounded like a real nice guy on the phone,though.He gave me his two CURRENT email addresses;one,<lvxtacyboy@aol.com> and the other,<gucciguylv@aol.com>

If you see him,let's us know how it went......

Hired Cody last night. What a rip off..Expensive too ...$300 per hour. We hooked by email. I confirmed our appointment for 9:30pm..After a couple of calls he showed up 10:30..Promptly asked for his money. He then said that he had a boyfriend and didnt kiss or do a lot of stuff anymore..All in all, a wasted $300 bucks for a handjob..Beware of this guy. I will be writing a review in the next few days for Hooboy to post.

RickinOC

Archived