M4M Strip Club Reviews?

johnnysneakers
This topic is 8493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have proposed to Mr. Hoo-Boy that he add a new section somewhere on this wonderful site for strip club reviews. There are a few hidden on the site but frankly I would like to see it expanded and made more central.

It would be great to have it include international sites as Spartus and other guides are really poor at this, and frankly seem to totally avoid this area of interest.

I do not know about you guys, but I love strip bars and I would love to know where to go in any given city, which in the US is very limited. Thankfully Canada is a haven. Palm Beach seems to be the bright spot now. See ya there!

Great. Perhaps we can start a contributions program to M4M, that is of reviews.

I travel a lot around North American and Europe. However, I have found the picking really lean, except for Montreal, Toronto, Windsor Ont, the Gaiety in NYC, and the Nob Hill.

I keep thinking I am missing good strip bars when I am in cities I do not know; the old case of the grass is greener over the fence I am afraid, but damn it I want to know where to go.

How should we proceed with this?

I am also planning to check out Cupids in West Palm Beach in the next 10 days, as well as Numbers in Key West. So I will be full of comments, and hopefully low on cum.

Cheers,

JJJJJ

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-01 AT 04:36AM (EST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-01 AT 04:33 AM (EST)

Cupid's Caberet in Palm Beach is really wonderful but you end up spending more money than you planned. I'll submit a review as soon as I have time.

If you're going there and he's your type, I wholeheartedly recommend Cesar, an Argentinian soccer player, a very sexy dancer and a great guy. He's got a bit of a problem showing up in time for appointments but then he's very generous with his time once he's with you.

Archived