Thomas (The Big Swede) from the Gaiety

Guest johnnnnn
This topic is 8660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He does, and he gave me his no. a couple of years ago after a private show. I never used the number, don't know if it's still current 917-469-9456

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-00 AT 11:42AM (EST)[p]Well, this was a couple of years ago when I was younger and unexperienced and before Thomas got to be quite so big... but he was very muscular and adorable and, of course, as hung as he is now. I picked him up from the Gaiety, when we got to my room he practically threw me on the bed, stripped and shoved that big thing down my throat. It is quite huge and he was rock hard, but it was all over in ten minutes and then he left. I have not hired him again, but I do realise this is actually what some clients are looking for. Maybe he thought that's what I wanted, or maybe he was just in a hurry to get back the Gaiety. He could be very different perhaps if you discuss and agree what you want upfront. Certainly, I would never hire him again without doing that. Hope this helps you make your own decision.

Archived