Bam - Los Angeles

Guest HungBearLA
This topic is 8664 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest HungBearLA

Hey men, I was wondering if anyone has any info on BAM, advertised with BND(http://www.boys-next-door.com).

Anyone have any personal experience with this BIG Black Man? Also any info on another way (e-mail, phone) to contact him? I have not used BND beforee but understand that they charge a MAJOR premium on service. Any infor will be most appreciated.

Guest HungBearLA

Not one man has any info on the Hot Black Meat?? I called BND and they want $500, which is ok but I need at least hear from someone who has played with Bam. All info is MUCH appreciated.

I've never been with him, but I wouldn't be interested, even though I find him very attractive, because he's only a "trade top" in his video appearances-- i.e., doesn't kiss, suck, etc., just gets serviced and fucks. Not what I'm into, but if it works for you, go for it. I'm pretty sure he's mostly straight. There was a lengthy interview with him in "Black Inches" earlier this year; you might want to check that out.

Archived