Justin from Fort Lauderdale and Gaiety where are you?

Guest akisnyc
This topic is 8676 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest akisnyc

Could anybody tell me how to locate this fantastic dancer Justin from the Gaieties. I would appreciate any tip or information about him. I am a fan, but I do not have all the time in the world to hang out at the Gaieties often enough to catch him perform.

Theo

Oh what a tragedy! You're a so-called fan and had no idea Justin just danced at The Gaiety last week? He is alright to watch, but beyond that, he definitely does not fall into the "fantastic" category. Puhleeze! I haven't had him do a private for me, but he was very pushy and abnoxious with me as well as other customers I noticed him trying to sell himself to. From those I've spoken to who have gone with him tell me he does very little and makes it known how straight he is. I really have a distaste for guys like him and their appraoch. The Gaiety is totally the wrong venue for him. Swinging Richards in Atlanta would probably be more fitting for a guy like him.

Archived