Any news about Donovan/Young Blood?

Guest sexpert
This topic is 8678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest sexpert

Guys, there was a thread here about 2 weeks ago about Donovan being mugged in Toronto and not being able, therefore, to make it to the Gaiety at the time. I've been looking for updates, but found nothing. Well, I just called Denise in the Gaiety and she stoically said that Donovan hasn't been re-booked yet (I guess she might've been bored with answering this question so many times to me and other customers!) Does anybody know if Donovan is OK and whether he has plans to be in the Gaiety any time soon? Man'sMan? Anybody??!!

Guest ManGazer

I've been PATIENTLY waiting for any news about Donovan's next visit to the Gaiety. I took him for a private for the first time during his last visit to the Gaiety back in August and I've been anticipating his next visit ever since. I read the troubling news about his mugging on this board, but I'm happy to say he's OK now since a friend of mine met him in Toronto's Remington's last week; he couldn't wait for the Gaiety's management to book Donovan some time in the next millennium. I have work-related reasons that deny me the luxury of hopping to Toronto whenever I want, so I hope Denise books him soon. What was her phone number again?

Guest TorontoGuy

Yep, Young Blood (Donovan) appears regularly in Remington's these days. He looks as good as new, not to mention as gorgeous as ever. If you horny American's really want him, come and get him ;-)

Archived