Hugospritz in LA

Texted with him a few times. Tried to set something up. He claims to be "only legit massage"... but said he's willing to be flexible (not sure what he meant). He's a little flaky - at least with me. I scheduled an appointment with him one day before, on the day of the appointment he texts me to say he's running late and won't be home in time and needs to move it to later in the day, I said okay, then he texts me an hour before saying he can keep the time we had previously agreed upon. I had moved my schedule around and wasn't able to make it. I had also confirmed a price with him and then re-confirmed and he said, no that's not my price, it's this amount (more than he had agreed to). I tried one more time with him a few weeks later and he pulled the same thing. Gave up! 

6 hours ago, BellJar said:

Texted with him a few times. Tried to set something up. He claims to be "only legit massage"... but said he's willing to be flexible (not sure what he meant). He's a little flaky - at least with me. I scheduled an appointment with him one day before, on the day of the appointment he texts me to say he's running late and won't be home in time and needs to move it to later in the day, I said okay, then he texts me an hour before saying he can keep the time we had previously agreed upon. I had moved my schedule around and wasn't able to make it. I had also confirmed a price with him and then re-confirmed and he said, no that's not my price, it's this amount (more than he had agreed to). I tried one more time with him a few weeks later and he pulled the same thing. Gave up! 

Well that's disappointing. I wonder if there are others with the same experience.

15 hours ago, BellJar said:

Yeah, his photos just reek "only legit massage."