CHAT this Monday 2/5 @ 10 PM EST

Guest Derek Ross
This topic is 8502 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Derek Ross

OK, here's your chance to chat with Derek Ross. Find out everything you've always wanted to know about Rick Munroe, but were afraid to ask (don't even try, this one's all about me) :-)

Click on the "chat" link on the main page menu bar tomorrow at 10 PM EST. Now, if you're familiar with the nice one, come meet the mean one (oh jeez, now that it's in print, you'll all believe it!)

>OK, here's your chance to chat

>with Derek Ross. Find

>out everything you've always wanted

>to know about Rick Munroe,

>but were afraid to ask

>(don't even try, this one's

>all about me) :-)

I still can't believe that I'm going to miss chatting with you! :-( That's what I get for trying to put a little culture into my life! ;-) (Just kidding! I'm very much looking forward to the concert and to getting together with good friends.) The good news is that I'll be able to chat with you in person in a couple of weeks.

>Now, if you're familiar with

>the nice one, come meet

>the mean one (oh jeez,

>now that it's in print,

>you'll all believe it!)

Guys, don't you believe it! I can tell from his e-mails and from our all too brief telephone conversation, that Derek has a very wicked sense of humor. ;-) (Knowing Rick, why does that NOT surprise me? :D) This is going to be one hell of a chat. I can't wait to read the transcript! Enjoy.

Archived