Bottomless in Seattle

Rivianman

So after perusing all the different sites and then stumbling onto this one, Ive decided just to ask your opinion fellas. Just turned 60, been almost 10 years now since 

I kicked the Wasband to curb. Have predominantly been a side and Top, on a few of those Topping occasions the sex became more, it was this intense connection

that frankly id never felt with the ex, I thought oh shit this is what making love is! I've played with toys and have no issue really with pain. It's that I'm

a control freak and you dont more out of control than in that position. So for me it is an emotional issue, Before Covid when I was a drunk and Ho, i could

get plastered and then let it happen, but thats not what I want either. So im assuming id want an overnight just to give me time to feel safe. I like a Gentle

ginat type, muscles are great but a good kisser is more important. Race doesnt matter to me, short or tall, although I prefer a bigger man than me im 5'8" 155lb 

a runners build. What is making this urgent is that it appears I may have Prostate C and before i possibly lose sensation down there I want to experience

this and yeah I can go onto Scruff or Grindr and pick up a beefy kid with Daddy issues. But I dont do that anymore and I want someone who knows a mans body

and how to please it... I guess thats it, thanks in advance Boyz

B