Jesse Gaiety

Guest fire63
This topic is 8684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>

> Am interested to know if anyone has gone private with Jesse who is at the Gaiety this week. Thanks

>

This would be the tall blond dancer from Montreal, not to be confused with "Jesse" from Videosecrets in Toronto who uses the name "Guy" when he's at the Gaiety, right?

If you search back through these forums you will find some discussion of him, but you will have to be careful that you know which "Jesse" people are talking about. For example, I am pretty sure that the *first* review listed under "Jesse/Guy/Caden" for NYC is actually of "Jesse from Montreal" - if that is, the height of 6'1" mentioned by the reviewer is accurate - the other reviews (one of which I submitted myself) are definitely of the *other* "Jesse" (from Toronto) who is about 5'7" and comes highly recommended (but isn't in NYC this week).

There - that was confusing wasn't it ;-)

Guest assmaster

Almost as confusing as all the Chris..es and Christophers.

The tall Jesse is Hot but doesn't DO much......Guy/Jesse/Caden is the better fo the two Jessies.

IMO ie.

Guest EvilSwine

They're using anti-hotlinking files on their servers. Keeps people from calling a picture from a domain other than the one it's on so people on chat boards and webmasters who are unscrupulous can't free-ride using another website's bandwidth.:)

Jesse at Videosecrets IS hung though..and built...but if he's as short as people imply, then maybe it's an optical illusion..heh heh...

Archived