Recommendation for a Masseur in Tokyo, and Quick Review of 2 Gay Spots

I just got back from a 8-day long trip from Tokyo. Before my trip, I picked out a masseur via RentMasseur.com that I want to try, and amazingly, our schedules worked the first night I was there. His name is Victor. As much as he looked mixed in his photos, I thought he looked more Japanese than anything else, but he told me he's originally from Brazil, and he's only one quarter Japanese, and apparently, Japanese people don't think he looks Japanese because he's too hairy, which is interesting, because Japanese guys are the hairiest among their Chinese and Korean counterparts. Regardless of what others may think, he seemed very Japanese to me: he was very soft-spoken and courteous, plus when I paid, he accepted with both hands.

Anyway, I had the best massage ever from a masseur from RentMasseur.com. It's 100% a professional therapeutic massage. He did NOT bring a table, since Japanese hotel rooms tend to be small anyway, but he did bring pads that can lift your body up on the bed as if you were on a table. He was able to find all the tight spots on my back, and worked through them one by one. He was also able to lift himself up and use his knee on my back, or straddling me and use his thighs to pressure on my body, which is very sexy. He also did some stretching for me, which my body absolutely needed since I have a desk job.

As for extras, Victor is very open about it in our initial communication. I got exactly what I was looking for, but you just have to be patient, because the massage process is 100% therapeutic, extras only come at the end, which you may DM me for details. Needless to say, I strongly suggest you give Victor a try if you're visiting Tokyo SOON, because he is in the process of re-locating to my area, the Greater Los Angeles Area. I did not ask if he'd be doing the same thing here.

I also visited a gay sex club and a bathhouse. I was staying in the Shinjuku district of Tokyo, so both places are in Shinjuku. The club was for bjs only, and the 2 days I was there, it was pretty dead, at one point on both days, I was the only guest there, and just like clubs in the U.S., once a good-looking white man shows up, it'd be all about that guy, lol, no surprise there😆. (I'm Asian myself in my late 30s.)

The bathhouse is slightly more interesting. it's called 24 Kaikan, and it's a chain with 2 other locations in Tokyo. Since bathhouses, gay or not, are a natural part of Asian culture, I did find quite a lot older Japanese men there, like between the age 50 and 60, by which, I'm not surprised at all. For how many expats and visitors Tokyo has, I didn't see too many westerners there, but among the westerners, there were 2 much younger guys in their 20s, one South-Asian and one white, they both sounded British, and I'm not sure if they're even visiting together, but they were only playing with each other, putting on a show for all others. Another white guy there, who arrived later than I did, only showed interests for those 2 guys, which was weird to me, because why would he visit a gay bathhouse in Japan then? I did have some fun there, and I'm assuming things can get more lively at a better time: I visited on a Thursday afternoon.

Edited by MsgFantasy