Anyone remember Jesse (Los Angeles) from massagem4m days?

4 hours ago, Drew Collins said:

I think so, yes.  Dark haired, from Montreal, yoga teacher, liked to surf?  If we're talking about the same guy I lost track of him a long while back now too.  I've tried to find him with the numbers and info I had.  No luck.

Yes! This is exactly who I’m talking about. Same, the old number I had for him doesn’t work anymore either. Been a long long time but he just came to my mind and I was hoping maybe he’s still working somewhere. I would travel to Montreal to get back on his table. 

On 4/28/2024 at 9:02 AM, newportbeachdude77 said:

Was just thinking about this guy I used to see named Jesse, he was Canadian and he was based in Hollywood, he had a real big tool. He advertised on massagem4m, this was like way back in the early 2000s. Anyone remember him and know if he’s still doing massage?

I remember him. He was super sexy and gave a great massage. He advertised “Canadian Massage”. I remember being shocked and excited when he took his clothes off and saw how hung and uncut he was. I saw him when he lived on Edinburgh, and then he bought a place on Harper.  He was a big surfer who spent alot of time in Venice Beach. He was also into Yoga. His name is Jesse Russell and has a website, but when I tried to contact him thru the site, I didn’t get a response so it may not be current?

Been racking my brain again for what his actual last name was.  It was very French-Canadian sounding, as I recall.  Russell was a stage name of sorts.

I've been trying to find him again for more than a few years now.

This is him (below) for all you internet sleuths out there.  But the info is outdated by 10 years or more.  He could be back in Canada.

But OH MY GOD that cock and body and personality were fun!

https://www.yelp.com/biz/jesse-russell-private-yoga-los-angeles