DakotaSteele / Juan Escobar NYC

tenderloin

I saw these two guys separately on consecutive nights, and the experience could not have been more different.  Truly "A Tale of Two 'Scorts"  

I had had extensive correspondence with Dakota Steele during which we agreed to everything we would get up to. He had some great vids available and has a sexy body. A verse hung kisser is my ideal.   After a few duds, I was eager for some fun. Well...
1. Showed up 90 mins late 

2. Announced upon stripping that he had some rectal problems that precluded even a peak at his tusch, never mind a tongue or other equipment. A complete no-go zone.

3. Was incapable of getting hard. When he was incapable of topping me, I asked him to at least jerk off. He couldn't cum, either. 

4. Asked to use the bathroom; was in for an extended time, and I eventually discovered that he was getting high (T) in there. 

Stay away from Dakota Steele. If you are even considering it, reach out to me and I will talk you out of it. You're welcome. 

Juan Escobar, on the other hand, is amazing. What a sweetheart. Better looking than his pictures, a genuine 8 inches (at least) with a great butt to match. Most importantly, he is a friendly, personable, uninhibited, passionate guy. He really got into it and delivered as I hoped. He is a keeper - 15 on a scale of 1-10. One of my top five ever sexual experiences.  

11 hours ago, tenderloin said:

I saw these two guys separately on consecutive nights, and the experience could not have been more different.  Truly "A Tale of Two 'Scorts"  

I had had extensive correspondence with Dakota Steele during which we agreed to everything we would get up to. He had some great vids available and has a sexy body. A verse hung kisser is my ideal.   After a few duds, I was eager for some fun. Well...
1. Showed up 90 mins late 

2. Announced upon stripping that he had some rectal problems that precluded even a peak at his tusch, never mind a tongue or other equipment. A complete no-go zone.

3. Was incapable of getting hard. When he was incapable of topping me, I asked him to at least jerk off. He couldn't cum, either. 

4. Asked to use the bathroom; was in for an extended time, and I eventually discovered that he was getting high (T) in there. 

Stay away from Dakota Steele. If you are even considering it, reach out to me and I will talk you out of it. You're welcome. 

Juan Escobar, on the other hand, is amazing. What a sweetheart. Better looking than his pictures, a genuine 8 inches (at least) with a great butt to match. Most importantly, he is a friendly, personable, uninhibited, passionate guy. He really got into it and delivered as I hoped. He is a keeper - 15 on a scale of 1-10. One of my top five ever sexual experiences.  

Regarding Dakota. Unfortunately it seems like there is substance abuse issue with him. I asked him to verify via facetime and barely could see his face . He had hat on and sunglasses and the room was kinda dark and cloudy. I'm not surprised he couldn't get hard. It's a sad story for those workers many of them fall for it. Unless it's guys who just doing this job to sustain their use...