411 on Manni_XL?

lunasa1990

I’ve been curious about meeting this guy, I met his new bf when he was with his old bf the hot Colombian guy with the huge dick https://rent.men/Anthony_xlhot 
I met them together Anthony was hot and a great time just wished the bf wasn’t there lol. the Bf in my opinion is not that attractive but he manages to get some very hot guys.

curious about the new guy might have to try and book him 

6 hours ago, Muscleking said:

I’ve been curious about meeting this guy, I met his new bf when he was with his old bf the hot Colombian guy with the huge dick https://rent.men/Anthony_xlhot 
I met them together Anthony was hot and a great time just wished the bf wasn’t there lol. the Bf in my opinion is not that attractive but he manages to get some very hot guys.

curious about the new guy might have to try and book him 

Agreed i also think he is not that hot. But that Anthony you tagged 🥵

I would NOT recommend. Just had a horrible experience with Manni/Mannu. He blocked me on RM before I could leave a review. 

To start, he asked for payment upfront before starting the massage, which should've been a big warning. He's definitely NOT 6'3" (maybe 5'11"), but does look like his pictures although slightly less fit. The massage was just ok, he was a poor communicator throughout, and he ended the 60 min massage after only 30 min. It was a ripoff - $300 (outcall) + uber both ways. I ended up canceling the uber back to his hotel before he could get downstairs, after realizing he blocked me on RM to prevent me from leaving a review.   

Again, I would definitely stay away from this guy. There are far better guys out there.