Rick at Remington's in Toronto

Guest BawdyBody
This topic is 8689 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest tigertom

This info is a couple years old, so things may have changed. I had some dances with Rick in the back room. It was pretty good. I asked if he did privates. He said yes, but that he didn't do anything "active". I decided to pass, but he did seem like a nice enough guy, and I give him credit for setting his conditions up front. For the most part, I've had good experiences at Remington's, but there are guys who change "the rules" once they're back in your place. Like I said, Rick didn't do that.

Guest assmaster

I've been with Rick( and Brody ) and they are both good privates......both also don't "mind" a little ass play......and both come big time.....Rick has a nice big uncut dick and is much better built than this shot shows.

Brody is especially Anal Attentive....passive I mean.

A.M.

Both are nice guys too.....Brody has great style...if you care.

Assmaster...

LAST EDITED ON Oct-10-00 AT 07:55PM (EST)[p]Just returned from Montreal. You should check out Stef from the Stock Bar. 21 years old, 5'10", 195 lbs of smooth muscle who loves having his ass played with and loves to kiss and play around. New to scene so show him the ropes! Sorry, didn't get a contact number but he works weekends at Stock. Report on your findings.

RE: Assmaster...

Not yet, but one of my Campus faves, Lucas, is supposed to be at the Gaiety this weekend with a handsome blond friend. Lucas' pics can be seen at the Campus website (http://www.campusmtl.com) and he has a big dick and likes ass play. Enjoy.

Guest BawdyBody

>I've been with Rick( and Brody

>) and they are both

>good privates......both also don't "mind"

>a little ass play......and both

>come big time.....Rick has a

>nice big uncut dick and

>is much better built than

>this shot shows.

>Brody is especially Anal Attentive....passive I

>mean.

>A.M.

>Both are nice guys too.....Brody has

>great style...if you care.

Good news indeed. I wouldn't mind Rick under me, but would far prefer him on top, though. Thanks for the encouraging words.

Archived