Legit, yet sensual masseurs and especially at spas

jbro

Hi guys, it’s been many years since I asked this and thought I’ll resurface the discussion. I've had a few great massages in DC for several guys. Happy to share my experience, but curious. Are there any favorite masseurs you recommend that are legit and fun? I'm ok going to their place, but it is also cool to go to a real spa and get that.  I think a lot of the spas have changed hands. I’m also ok with spas in Maryland and Virginia. 

16 minutes ago, jbro said:

Hi guys, it’s been many years since I asked this and thought I’ll resurface the discussion. I've had a few great massages in DC for several guys. Happy to share my experience, but curious. Are there any favorite masseurs you recommend that are legit and fun? I'm ok going to their place, but it is also cool to go to a real spa and get that.  I think a lot of the spas have changed hands. I’m also ok with spas in Maryland and Virginia. 

4 hours ago, 56harrisond said:

Am I glitching or…?