Any info on Bruno in Dallas?

I scheduled an outcall with him last fall, and he no showed. I don't know what happened. I was really interested in getting a massage from him. Perhaps you'll have better luck, particularly if you do an incall.

1 hour ago, Balthazar said:

I scheduled an outcall with him last fall, and he no showed. I don't know what happened. I was really interested in getting a massage from him. Perhaps you'll have better luck, particularly if you do an incall.

Thanks for the info -- I do plan on an incall. He didn't follow up and provide an explanation?

On 4/18/2024 at 7:41 PM, BigNoiseDallas said:

Thanks for the info -- I do plan on an incall. He didn't follow up and provide an explanation?

He didn't show up at the designated time and did not respond to my follow-up call and text.

13 hours ago, Balthazar said:

He didn't show up at the designated time and did not respond to my follow-up call and text.

That sucks. I opted to not schedule him after I remembered or realized that he also has a profile on Masseurfinder; I compared the two profiles and found some discrepancies that served as red flags, so I opted to move on.

Any by "move on", I mean that I procrastinated and didn't schedule a massage for Saturday; since my leading semi-regular is also out of town next weekend, I might be seeking input on a few more Dallas locals for a session next Sunday.