Massages in San Diego

Hey, everyone - 

I'm heading to San Diego in June. I've pored over the entries here, but there doesn't seem to be any information about the three masseurs I'm the most interested in. 

Does anyone have any information on:

If anyone has other suggestions, I'm keen on getting recommendations. I don't seek HE or erotic. A great therapeutic massage with sensual elements is more my style!

On 4/17/2024 at 1:36 PM, halogenerate said:

Hey, everyone - 

I'm heading to San Diego in June. I've pored over the entries here, but there doesn't seem to be any information about the three masseurs I'm the most interested in. 

Does anyone have any information on:

If anyone has other suggestions, I'm keen on getting recommendations. I don't seek HE or erotic. A great therapeutic massage with sensual elements is more my style!

Simon may be too modest to suggest himself, but I will. I had a session with him in Dallas and think that he will work for you.

15 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

I’ve seen Terry at his place in UTC several years ago. He’s very nice, gives a good massage, reasonable rates. He doesn’t go over the top on erotic elements but offers some basics if you want them. I always left happy.

Haven’t seen the other two. 

Thank you so much for the feedback, Simon. I really appreciate it!