Spas in San Francisco?

Wolfer

A friend of mine is visiting San Francisco in a few weeks. I was talking to him about my experience in the various gay spas in NYC and he wondered if there are (gay) spas like that in San Francisco.

So I thought I'd ask the knowledgeable people of this forum : are there any spas in San Francisco akin to those in NYC? (like the ones discussed in the thread about spas in NYC, the ones where happy andings are a possibility and maybe even a table shower)

Thanks!! 

M Spa is the most cruisy of the spas. It's a men's only spa and I'm pretty sure only gay men go there.

Archimedes Banya has men's only nights but I haven't seen anyone actually do anything there other than glance at each other's cocks

Kabuki Spa also has some men's only nights. Same as Banya but I feel like it's significantly less crowded

I hear Imperial Spa (across the street from Kabuki) can be cruisy. I haven't gone before though.

I lived in San Francisco for several years, and in my experience it doesn’t have the same level of male massage parlors catering to men that NYC does. Have been to M spa - cruisy locker room area with a small steam room that you can use before/after your sessions - but every massage I’ve had there has been therapeutic only.

Back in 2018/19 had a regular person at Kabuki and one at Archimedes Banya that over time became more sensual massage. But don’t think either therapist is at either location any more.