Honeytrapping reaches Westminster

Welshman

I have spoken to the moderators about this and gained their permission

Over the last few days reports have appeared in the British media with regard to a honey trap that was aimed at members of the British Parliament, with up to 13 men all connected to British politics, either through being MP's, members of Parliamentary staffs or journalists, had recieved messages on WhatsApp from two unknown telephone numbers where the sender was sending explicit images

WWW.POLITICO.EU

At least six men working in the UK Parliament received unsolicited messages — and the exchanges quickly turned sexual.

On Thursday it was revealed that William Wragg MP (Con, Hazel Grove) admitted that he had been the one to send the numbers of the group to the unknown person 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

MP William Wragg tells The Times he was "scared" a man he met on Grindr had "compromising things on me".

Which prompted Luke Evans MP (Con, Bosworth) to announce that he had been a victim 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Luke Evans says he was a victim of cyber-flashing in a suspected honeytrap plot targeting Westminster.

and this is where we are at the moment and I believed it would prove that there are always people who are looking to cause trouble.

2 hours ago, DWsoccer said:

"cyber-flashing"  😂

This is a very new concept to us Brits, therefore we are making up these terms to explain it to the general populace (who understand what flashing is)