A new fetish that I was introduced to by one of my friends

Welshman

As I mentioned in another part of this forum, Muscleguy Steve from Seattle in Washington state was not only an amateur bodybuilder but also has a passion for storytelling and during one of our many chats admitted that when he was growing up in the 1940's and 1950's, he loved the rash of cartoons and serials that had anything to do with intelligence or the brain being manlipulated and gave the example of  "The Bookworm Turns" from 1940

When he first saw that cartoon in the 1950's, it stayed with him all his life and he often told me that he would fantasise about being strapped into an electrical chair, naked, and either have his brain swapped with Hercules, Conan, He-Man or some other muscle bound hero and then inside that body have sex with his old body or be subjected to incredible amounts of electricity and cum, which thanks to me having an understanding of literature allowed me to come up with this when he was at a contest one weekend

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Paul moaned, his hips bucking and gyrating with pent-up desire. As Porthos tried to restrain him, Paul's excitement was palpable. "I can't wait to experience all that pain, agony, and torture as we swap our minds!" His words were accompanied by pre-cum, a visible sign of his escalating arousal. The Ultimate Briton mused over the proposition, delving into the intricacies of the procedure. An idea took shape, a simple piece of code that could potentially create a unique experience during the mind swap. However, the Ultimate Briton's uncertainty about its potential pain left them in a dilemma. The Ultimate Musketeer's sense of duty and honor prompted a solution – one of them would remain conscious during the procedure, ensuring the safety of the other.

Paul's desires grew more intense, his longing to experience every aspect of the swap overcoming him. The thought of enduring pain and agony ignited a fire within him, intensifying his arousal. "But I want to suffer," Paul moaned, his voice dripping with need, "I need to feel the pain, the agony, the ooooh, fuck!" Another climax surged through him, leaving him covered in evidence of his desire. A plan emerged, balancing the desires and concerns of the heroes. The Ultimate Briton proposed an equitable solution – they would share the burden of experiencing the pain. Paul would endure it during the initial swap, and in return, he would also experience it during the reversion. The heroes agreed, aligning on a mutual understanding.

The Ultimate Musketeer's respect for Paul's courage shone through, echoing his own valor. A solemn command from the superior officer led to a poignant moment, where Porthos reluctantly followed his orders, knocking the Ultimate Musketeer unconscious. The Ultimate Briton offered comfort to Porthos, assuring him that this was a choice the Ultimate Musketeer willingly accepted. As the heroes gathered around the machinery, their anticipation was palpable. Helmets were secured, wires connected, and the display set up. With the Ultimate Musketeer unconscious and Paul grunting and groaning, the Ultimate Briton stood ready. The switch was thrown, and Paul's reaction was immediate – an agonized scream that reverberated through the room.

His hips bucked wildly, straining against the restraints that held him in place. Porthos watched with concern, but the Ultimate Briton's reassuring smile offered solace. Paul's frenzied movements intensified, his member reaching its maximum size. An earth-shattering scream of "OOOOOH, FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKK!" signaled his moment of release.

Porthos anxiously inquired about Paul's well-being, to which the Ultimate Briton responded with confidence. Paul's memories had been successfully transferred, and the next step was to initiate the return of memories into the Ultimate Musketeer's body. Paul's body gasped, and his eyes slowly fluttered open. But instead of the torrent of expletives they had expected, a gentle chuckle emerged, accompanied by a distinct French accent.

"My friend, Porthos," the transformed Paul addressed him, "see, nothing to be alarmed about."

"Ultimate Musketeer?" Porthos queried, his astonishment evident.

"Verily," came the reply, as the process continued. The Ultimate Musketeer explored his temporary body, his amazement and approval palpable. As the machine powered down and the helmets were removed, Paul was fully awake, his consciousness now inhabiting the Ultimate Musketeer's body.

When I sent that to him after his contest I found the following picture in my inbox the next day and him telling me that he experienced estacy three times that night just from reading that section

Summer 03 Nude 4.JPG