Davidlmt new provider on Houston

Ktripp

Wow his client testimonials seem to back up his focus on legit massage techniques, plus I love that he offers sensual and erotic experiences. A rare find on RM. Adding him to my wishlist and will be sure to visit him on my next NYC trip. 

Edited by dctraveler

Don't waste your time or money. I took one for the team and booked with David recently while he was in Raleigh. I booked 90 min and he tried to rush through to the HE about 30 min in. No table or technique. I was confused when he told me to turn over after just rubbing oil on my backside with barely any pressure. The only reason the session lasted the full 90 min was because he let me play with him (he certainly has a nice body), as I like to give rubs and return the favor if I'm into the masseur. I didn't leave happy. He doesn't speak a lick of English and had to use Google translator to communicate with me. Eastern European, can't say what area exactly. I broke my rule of booking only with masseurs with extensive reviews by booking with this guy, never again. Steer clear, he certainly isn't an LMT as his handle indicates.