George / Boston area new listing

So decided to book with him and had a 90 minute session last night at my place and WOW.  Absolutely fantastic massage - strong, intuitive, skilled, sensual.  He's absolutely professionally trained and certified.  One of the best massages I have had in a long time.  Plus, he's an incredibly sweet, warm, friendly tall, muscular sexy Ukrainian.  His rates are on the high side, but I felt worth every penny and I will absolutely book again.  And without a doubt the best in the Boston/Providence area.  

4 hours ago, massagelover said:

So decided to book with him and had a 90 minute session last night at my place and WOW.  Absolutely fantastic massage - strong, intuitive, skilled, sensual.  He's absolutely professionally trained and certified.  One of the best massages I have had in a long time.  Plus, he's an incredibly sweet, warm, friendly tall, muscular sexy Ukrainian.  His rates are on the high side, but I felt worth every penny and I will absolutely book again.  And without a doubt the best in the Boston/Providence area.  

So appreciate this feedback. I prefer to pay more for legit deep tissue/sports massage sessions and will definitely hire him on my next Boston trip!