Vlad in NYC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Saw him a few weeks ago in Brooklyn and really enjoyed my experience. A bit cold, professional at first but warmed up during the actual massage with some light conversation. Good, deep pressure and a few stretching techniques. YMMV in terms of the extras, but I did have a smile on my face. The smile was actually provided at the start of the session, which he said after was to allow your body to truly relax, so we could focus on the actual massage. Interesting approach, and I didn’t hate it!  I would recommend and would go to again. 

Edited by xguynyc

23 hours ago, xguynyc said:

Saw him a few weeks ago in Brooklyn and really enjoyed my experience. A bit cold, professional at first but warmed up during the actual massage with some light conversation. Good, deep pressure and a few stretching techniques. YMMV in terms of the extras, but I did have a smile on my face. The smile was actually provided at the start of the session, which he said after was to allow your body to truly relax, so we could focus on the actual massage. Interesting approach, and I didn’t hate it!  I would recommend and would go to again. 

In a way it makes sense the idea of getting the HE out of the way early on in order to relax into the massage.  But that I personally prefer a slow buildup and even after face up prefer the actual massage to go on (chest, quads, etc.), even as the tension builds.  For me that is most exciting and some masseurs carry this off well, teasing a bit but keeping the focus on the massage until it’s not possible to do so anymore.  

22 hours ago, EVdude said:

Happy Beginning! Was his rate $160 as offered on MF? 

$160 massage. But +$40 for extras. 

And @Dr.KNYC - I agree. It was an interesting approach, but I much more prefer the slow build up, and a few caresses during the massage to get anticipation going. 

Edited by xguynyc