411 on JohnFitness in Orlando

JamesB

I met him. In fact, one of those RMass reviews is mine. He’s a beautiful, sexy man with decent massage technique. Very reasonable rate that included extras without negotiating.  His english is a little broken but we had no problem communicating. He went deep and I liked it…..a lot. John will be one of my first pings when I visit orlando again. 
Looks like he may be partnered or teamed with DavisTopBrazil. They are both traveling in Philadelphia at the moment. I’ve booked with Davis as well and found he wasn’t as engaging. Given the choice, I’d go with John. 

2 hours ago, Hot4latin said:

I met him. In fact, one of those RMass reviews is mine. He’s a beautiful, sexy man with decent massage technique. Very reasonable rate that included extras without negotiating.  His english is a little broken but we had no problem communicating. He went deep and I liked it…..a lot. John will be one of my first pings when I visit orlando again. 
Looks like he may be partnered or teamed with DavisTopBrazil. They are both traveling in Philadelphia at the moment. I’ve booked with Davis as well and found he wasn’t as engaging. Given the choice, I’d go with John. 

Thanks for the info. I texted him and he seemed nice. I will keep him on my “must try” list.