This Weekend at The Gaiety

ready4boi
This topic is 8672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sure New York Observer will give the full report, but I couldn't help but rave about last night's shows. There were definitely some new hot faces on the scene like Andrew and James. Calvin is also a yummy newcomer. The New York Observer's #1 favorite Matthew was a no show. That seemed a bit unprofessional and sketchy. Word has it that he hasn't been looking well lately. He definitely looked sloppy when I saw his last performance a few weeks ago. I was delighted to see Jeff who hasn't been making as many appearances. I'd be interested to hear if anyone knows why. All in all, it was definitely one of the best mix of types I've seen in a while.

Full report late Sunday, I hope.

Yes, Andrew is a hot one, as is Calvin, but who is James? (maybe he showed up for a later show?)

As for Matthew, I don't know what happened. He danced his first song at the 6:15 show and then they announced he was unavailable for his second song. I heard two rumors. I will attempt to find out more.

Archived