Atlanta Area Men's Spas

Firestarter

Does anyone have any recommendations for Atlanta area men's spas? Here are my reviews in no particular order:

1. Gangnam Sauna. 

GANGNAMSAUNA.COM

Hit or miss. Very cruisy and almost an exclusive gay clientele looking to hookup. Some days it will be packed with a very attractive people looking to play. Other days it will be dead and depressing. There is an odor. Staff will occasionally do walk-throughs to see if anyone is hooking up.

2. QI Clay Sauna. 

QICLAYSAUNA.COM

Relax your body and mind with Earth energy therapy in Korean-style mineral rooms, baths, and dry and steam saunas. Serving the northeast Atlanta area.

When it first opened a few years ago, there was a nice, steady crowd. Saturdays around noon were the best and always packed. They increased the price to $30 and traffic fell off. I went a few months ago and it was dead. The steam room and hot tub were out of order. I now see most of the regulars moved on to Gangnam.

3. Spaland. 

The men's only area is small. Can get cruisy, but you have to be very discreet. There are usually men that came with girlfriend/wife and are only there to relax. No action will happen if there is someone in the room that doesn't give an indication that they are there to play.

4. Jeju Sauna Spa

JEJUSAUNA.COM

Jeju Sauna Spa Home of Wellbeing - Open 24 hours 7 days a week.

Jeju has the most consistently good looking clientele. I've probably seen a few professional athletes in there. All action is very discreet. Most men will sit in the pools and just look around. You may get a few seconds of play, then will have to stop once a new person walks in. In my opinion, it is not worth $40 if you are looking to play. There seems to always be one person that is very talkative and kills the vibe and always one person acting like they are on some spa retreat in Thailand taking themselves too seriously.

5. Flex Spas 

WWW.FLEXSPAS.COM

FLEXSpas locations around the United States. All male private members club.

Also very hit or miss. There are some regulars that are there every day that will follow you around and are creepy. Wednesday afternoon seems to be the most popular day. The pass is only $10 without a membership. I've never tried night / overnight. There have been recent upgrades. The staff really tries to keep all of the areas clean.

6. Roman Holiday Sauna 

The parking lot is usually empty, so I've never gone in. I can't justify paying $35 to enter and find out I'm the only one in there. Would love to hear feedback on anyone that has gone.

18 minutes ago, Firestarter said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for Atlanta area men's spas? Here are my reviews in no particular order:

1. Gangnam Sauna. 

GANGNAMSAUNA.COM

Hit or miss. Very cruisy and almost an exclusive gay clientele looking to hookup. Some days it will be packed with a very attractive people looking to play. Other days it will be dead and depressing. There is an odor. Staff will occasionally do walk-throughs to see if anyone is hooking up.

2. QI Clay Sauna. 

QICLAYSAUNA.COM

Relax your body and mind with Earth energy therapy in Korean-style mineral rooms, baths, and dry and steam saunas. Serving the northeast Atlanta area.

When it first opened a few years ago, there was a nice, steady crowd. Saturdays around noon were the best and always packed. They increased the price to $30 and traffic fell off. I went a few months ago and it was dead. The steam room and hot tub were out of order. I now see most of the regulars moved on to Gangnam.

3. Spaland. 

The men's only area is small. Can get cruisy, but you have to be very discreet. There are usually men that came with girlfriend/wife and are only there to relax. No action will happen if there is someone in the room that doesn't give an indication that they are there to play.

4. Jeju Sauna Spa

JEJUSAUNA.COM

Jeju Sauna Spa Home of Wellbeing - Open 24 hours 7 days a week.

Jeju has the most consistently good looking clientele. I've probably seen a few professional athletes in there. All action is very discreet. Most men will sit in the pools and just look around. You may get a few seconds of play, then will have to stop once a new person walks in. In my opinion, it is not worth $40 if you are looking to play. There seems to always be one person that is very talkative and kills the vibe and always one person acting like they are on some spa retreat in Thailand taking themselves too seriously.

5. Flex Spas 

WWW.FLEXSPAS.COM

FLEXSpas locations around the United States. All male private members club.

Also very hit or miss. There are some regulars that are there every day that will follow you around and are creepy. Wednesday afternoon seems to be the most popular day. The pass is only $10 without a membership. I've never tried night / overnight. There have been recent upgrades. The staff really tries to keep all of the areas clean.

6. Roman Holiday Sauna 

The parking lot is usually empty, so I've never gone in. I can't justify paying $35 to enter and find out I'm the only one in there. Would love to hear feedback on anyone that has gone.

Nice run down. I’ve never been to a Korean style spa but always wanted to. I’ve heard of the ones in LA but hadn’t heard any details on the ones in Atlanta 

Will just say my recent visit to Qi on a Friday at lunch was very busy and active. Staff very aware of what’s going on and don’t care. Facilities aren’t the greatest but frankly I don’t think that the draw for most folks coming here. 

11 hours ago, Clifforda98 said:

Will just say my recent visit to Qi on a Friday at lunch was very busy and active. Staff very aware of what’s going on and don’t care. Facilities aren’t the greatest but frankly I don’t think that the draw for most folks coming here. 

That's great news if Qi Clay Sauna was able to make improvements and bring back traffic. When I went a few months ago, the steam room by the lockers was not working and the hot tub area was sectioned off. There were only two other people there. I left within 10 minutes. This was a Friday around 4 p.m.

• 1 month later...