411 on apex_aidan (based in London)

Nick222

I think he's been discussed before (?), but I was checking out his ad prior to being in London in September.  Right before I left, his ad went dormant so I don't know if he took a break or not.

Also, when I checked out his active ad last year his rate at the time was 300 pounds, which I thought was a lot compared to most of the guys on Sleepyboys.  Now, if I am reading it correctly, his rate is down to 200.  He now discusses a partner which I didn't notice before.

I hoped to arrange a meeting with him when I was in London at the end of November but I texted him about availability about 2 weeks before I was due to arrive and am still waiting for a response 🙂 I don't believe he ever read the message. Hopefully someone else has had better luck...

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, jayman said:

I've tried meeting him too, he replied but couldn't give me a time and date so haven't met him. Really flaky.

no doubt, also in high demand and I wouldn't be surprised if his Only Fans is his business priority.

190 videos and counting!

ONLYFANS.COM

OnlyFans is the social platform revolutionizing creator and fan connections. The site is inclusive of artists and content creators from all genres and allows them to monetize...