Looking for info on these Dallas guys

bloop

Dany: Overall, I had a positive experience, and the massage was solid. He wasn't particularly warm, but he wasn't unfriendly or unpleasant. 

Kade: I saw him for an outcall. The massage was good and strictly therapeutic. I enjoyed his company and conversing with him. 

Chris: It sounds like my experience was similar to what @questbeardescribed. He was also very friendly. 

Watussi (Andres): As @Gymdal75219 implied, the pressure was a bit low. I also found his routine to be a bit repetitive. Overall, it was okay, however. Of these masseurs, I would be least likely to return to him. 

Edited by Balthazar
Typing error

Scott and Chris used to live together and massage together. I’m not sure if they still do. Scott’s listing seems to go and come. 

I did see Scott before when he was partnered with Dimitri (who is now in NC, I think). It was a good session 3ish year ago. But haven’t seen him since. 

I saw Robert about 6 years ago. I remember the space being very nicely put together and it was a good session. I don’t think I’ll go back though. 

On 12/28/2023 at 11:24 AM, bloop said:

Scott: Friendly, nice clean apartment, easy parking. Massage B-, standard HE.

Dany: friendly, nice clean apartment, easy parking. Massage B+, standard HE.

Andres: friendly, clean apartment, easy parking. I have had multiple quality massages from him. The first and second time I booked with him the massage was incredible A-, first time was standard HE, second time with HE MT. Third session I had massage quality dropped to C- and was standard HE again. Will rebook but giving a break.

Robert: I had one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had with a massage therapist in DFW with Robert and I would run the opposite direction. Seriously not worth your time.

2 hours ago, wolverine26tx said:

Scott and Chris used to live together and massage together. I’m not sure if they still do. Scott’s listing seems to go and come. 

Scott and Chris are partnered. They live together in Oak Lawn and they both use their downstairs bedroom as a massage studio. 

Haven’t met Scott yet. He has been going to esthetician school which filled a lot of his time for a while, probably why you have seen his ad up and down. He finished earlier this year and now offers professional facials. Maybe other services, you will have to check with him. Scott gives a standard HE with his massage from what I have heard from others.

Chris I highly recommend for strictly therapeutic massage. He’s the best I tried in Dallas if you truly only need therapeutic, no HE. He’s a friendly warm guy, and funny.

Kade is also very good. He primarily does outcall and doesn’t charge much to travel out. Very good value overall, skilled, professional, and cute. Nice booty too! But please respect his boundaries, it’s therapeutic massage only, no MT, no mutual nude, no HE, nothing like that.

The others I haven’t seen.