411 on AxelGreenXXX

GTMike

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Took the plunge and..... no.

That's just my experience. I texted him telling him I was hosting "for now". He asked for a deposit and I sent it. He then said he would be here in two hours. I reminded him that I asked "for now" and he really didn't care.

I reluctantly agreed to meeting in two hours. Once he got to my place, he was wearing a cloth that covered almost his entire face (note: he is NOT a catfish. He looks exactly like his photos and he pulled down his mask at some point so I saw clearly.)

When I asked him to take off the mask, he briefly did but then put it back on, claiming that it helps him "focus" because he is straight (his orientation says "Ask Me" on his RM profile).

He then asked me to give them head... but then he wanted to do that with a condom on. In my decades of life, I've never encountered a top asking to get head with a condom on. I told him I respect his boundaries entirely but that I'm just not into it. He tried to convince me that everyone does it and it's fine but I told him it just doesn't turn me on.

As we conversed, I thought he was a quietly narcissistic sort of personality: "I'm just a straight guy who gets worshipped." I reminded him his ad says nothing about 1) being straight 2) wearing a mask the entire time 3) wearing a condom during oral 4) exclusively being interested in "worship"

In the end, I told him to return me half of his fee and let's end it there.

Obviously I would never repeat and it was one of the most bizarre experiences I've had on RM lol but at least he wasn't a catfish or worse.

1 hour ago, CuriousArtist said:

Just noticed he changed the text in his profile (as I strongly suggested lol) so that he doesn't mislead future clients

Thx. Haven't met but was intrigued potentially. Quoted $300 for 30 mins for that I guess. :( 

15 minutes ago, GTMike said:

Thx. Haven't met but was intrigued potentially. Quoted $300 for 30 mins for that I guess. :( 

And it would have been very lackluster 30 minutes at that. No interaction, no enthusiasm. I actually laughed, never experienced anything like this 😆 so I'm glad you passed!