Dallas Memories

Mannix

I saw an old post which mentioned Dale Brown in Dallas.  Hadn’t thought about Dale in a long time.  He was my go-to MT for years.   Great set-up, a technical master, and every session offered a new adventure.  I never found a comparable replacement after he moved to FL.  Wondered if anyone else had good times with Dale.   Any others from days gone by ??

10 minutes ago, FLJock said:
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

This Dale? 

Saw him when he lived down here, but it was a 1-and-done.

Isn’t that Jake Gianelli? 

COCKSUCKERSGUIDE.COM

Jake Gianelli profile at CockSuckersGuide. Free pictures and list of gay sites featuring .Jake...

11 hours ago, Mannix said:

I saw an old post which mentioned Dale Brown in Dallas.  Hadn’t thought about Dale in a long time.  He was my go-to MT for years.   Great set-up, a technical master, and every session offered a new adventure.  I never found a comparable replacement after he moved to FL.  Wondered if anyone else had good times with Dale.   Any others from days gone by ??

He was one of my favorite. Had a lot of hot sessions with him.  Also with him and his bf. Where in Fl did he move?

• 4 months later...
On 12/22/2023 at 8:24 PM, Michael PhD said:

He was one of my favorite. Had a lot of hot sessions with him.  Also with him and his bf. Where in Fl did he move?

Wilton Manors, I think. Eric (the partner) switched careers and became a home inspector. Dale came back to Dallas a few times, but the last time he was here (several years ago) he told me was retiring from massaging because a) he had some sort of injury that made massaging difficult for him (back, shoulder or neck?), and b) Eric's business was going really well, and Dale was going to handle all the booking, billing, etc. I had some fantastic sessions with those two.