411 on Stud ("mixed prince") in NYC

Jacob10023

welcome to the forum.....great first post!

there is a "mixedprince" on rentmen in Sacramento, but he reports that he is all about me in his ad text......not too threatening-sounding to me

could you give us some threat documentation or a profile link or even just a bone?.....

thanks.....

dog-bone.gif

Edited by azdr0710

I have already filed a police report because he threatened to kill me when I rejected him. He then made another fake profile to get my address, pretending to be someone else, and showed up outside of my residence. It’s gotten so bad that security is now looking for him around the area. His photos are posted on the wall. 

IMG_6918.jpeg

On 12/19/2023 at 10:19 PM, Marc in Calif said:

Old thread below? I guess the guy used to advertise on Craigslist and the defunct Boyscort in NYC.

I wonder what newbie @Jacob10023 is now talking about. He needs to at least post a link that goes somewhere meaningful.

Being a ‘Newbie’ means nothing. I’ve been using this site for a while and finally made an account. 

On 12/19/2023 at 9:45 PM, azdr0710 said:

there is a "mixedprince" on rentmen in Sacramento, but he reports that he is all about me in his ad text......not too threatening-sounding to me

could you give us some threat documentation or a profile link or even just a bone?.....

thanks.....

dog-bone.gif

Thank you for the welcome! And no problem! I have an entire folder. 

6 minutes ago, Jacob10023 said:

His response after told him about the police report after he threatened to kill me. His relatives have also been contacted. 

IMG_7001.jpeg

IMG_6924.png

IMG_6900.jpeg

He writes, calls you names, then says stop writing me. Something is very wrong. I've had many stalkers but none like him. He sits on the computer all day making fake pages threatening to kill people and have anon sex so they can't see him. 

thanks.....

dog-bone.gif

I have tons more that printed out for his police report. 

thanks.....

dog-bone.gif

He’s in nyc.