Kauy in San Francisco

EastbayMike

• 2 weeks later...

I had a session a few weeks ago, outcall. He was very responsive and accommodating, even for an appointment pretty late on a random weekday. Massage on a bed isn't ideal but he made the most of it and demonstrated some real technique, if not pro therapeutic level. Photos are accurate. I got the vibe he was feeling a bit off that day because he seemed a bit distracted but couldn't tell if it was just bad timing. Everything was diligent through to the end though. I would consider repeating because not an instant recommend yet but could be.

On 1/3/2024 at 4:54 AM, trux33wwy said:

I had a session a few weeks ago, outcall. He was very responsive and accommodating, even for an appointment pretty late on a random weekday. Massage on a bed isn't ideal but he made the most of it and demonstrated some real technique, if not pro therapeutic level. Photos are accurate. I got the vibe he was feeling a bit off that day because he seemed a bit distracted but couldn't tell if it was just bad timing. Everything was diligent through to the end though. I would consider repeating because not an instant recommend yet but could be.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad we have some verification

It's time for some of us to go from wishlist to to do list 

Edited by 510guy

On 1/3/2024 at 4:54 AM, trux33wwy said:

A massage on a bed by a distracted non-professional masseur. I understand why you're hesitant to make a recommendation. 

38 minutes ago, EastbayMike said:

A massage on a bed by a distracted non-professional masseur. I understand why you're hesitant to make a recommendation. 

It was an outcall though. Do many outcalls bring a massage table? 

• 3 weeks later...