Weekend Review of The Gaiety

ready4boi
This topic is 8716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since the New York Observer was absent this weekend and didn't post a review and nothing was on the Gaiety website about it, I thought I would fill you guys in on the weekend show and some of the dancers I remembered seeing. The line-up I saw included Mike, Jake, Jesse, Jeremy, Dayton, Zach, Ricky, Matthew, and Enzo. I would say Mike was pretty breath-taking. He seems to have read New York Observer's review because he came out barefoot his second number Friday night. I thought Dayton was very hot. Matthew didn't look too good. I've seen him look way better in previous appearances. Ricky danced well but smelled and was the least attractive. Jesse seemed fairly decent but going through the motions. Enzo was very sensual and sexual but in my opinion, somewhat older looking. This is just my view of course but I'd say Mike was the best of the bunch this week.

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

I, too, was at the Friday night show. I thought it was not the best one I've seen recently. Matthew is one of the nicest guys you could talk to. Dayton is extremely sexy. But these are all the same guys we keep seeing over and over again. Normally I attend the Saturday afternoon performance, but after this Friday's show I didn't need to go again. Missed NYObsrvr desperately. Well, at least Thomas wasn't there again.

OK, I'll try to do a review this weekend :) Wow, I would have loved to see Mike barefoot, darn it all. I might have even broken down and asked him aout (is that how you spell it?)

Only saw one barefoot boy at Campus, some more elsewhere. The shower scene at Stock is very hot.

FYI, I hear Thomas is on the card this week.

Guest pistol

Has anyone been at the Gaiety so far this week? July 3/4. If so, can you give us the lineup please. Thanks.

1. colt

2. thomas

3. xavier

4. rocha

5. devon

6. marco

7. fernando

but rocha & fernando may have fill ins for late arrivals/cancelations and may not be there later in the week.

the Gaiety was actually closed on the 4th!

Guest pistol

Yes, it seems there are some late arrivals. Apparently, there are a Gregg and a Jeff there now. Anybody know anything about these guys?

Guest LITTLEANTNEE

Jeff may be the extremely muscular, all-too regular dancer at Gaiety. Tall, muscular (I'm repeating myself), with a large following. I have no idea how (or what) his private is. Not a great show this week, guys -- all the same dancers. And Thomas, again, no less. See you Saturday, NYObsrvr.

This Week at The Gaiety

I was at the 6:00 show on Wednesday. No Gregg or Jeff on the lineup, so I don't have any word on them. Colt and Marco looked good, but they hustle more in the Lounge than in private. Rocha and Thomas looked the same as usual -- but I know they have their fans.

Archived