411 on SoulfulStrokes in ATL

Hot4latin

I took a chance with a new provider on Rent Masseur and was pleasantly surprised.  Alex gives a pretty good massage (B+/A-) at an extremely reasonable price.  When talking to him, he shared with me that he's a massage client who grew tired of the quick rub and tugs we all have encountered and wanted to provide the type of massage that he always wanted to receive.  The massage is about 90% therapeutic and 10% "fun stuff" at the end (if you even want that).  I opted for 60 minutes since this was an initial test drive but I think I'll go for 90 minutes next time.  The massage itself was moderately deep (my request) but would have gone lighter or deeper if I asked.  In fact, Alex checked-in a couple of times during the massage to make sure the pressure was to my liking.  He's a good looking guy and allowed MT and HE.  Deli options are also available but we didn't discuss pricing.  The only downside - the studio smells like a junior high school teacher's lounge from the 1970s; so if you're sensitive to the smell of cigarette smoke, you've been warned.  Despite that, I'll be back as it seems like a dependable, quality massage experience that doesn't break the bank.

https://rentmasseur.com/SoulfulStrokes

• 5 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, LoveARubdown said:

Hey. Have you been back? Been checking him out and I think I’m ready to book. He’s got excellent reviews and his price is reasonable. 

Not yet.  I was a traveling a lot during December so I've been taking advantage of the talent down in Florida these past few weeks.  Go ahead and treat yourself!

On 1/2/2024 at 10:27 PM, Hot4latin said:

Not yet.  I was a traveling a lot during December so I've been taking advantage of the talent down in Florida these past few weeks.  Go ahead and treat yourself!

Finally checked him out and was not disappointed. Very good looking with hottest smooth skin. Massage was excellent and the erotic portion is done throughout with a relaxing finish. Didn’t smell any of the smoke you mentioned. Smelled mostly of lavender. All in all I was very happy with the experience and will be going back.