Legit therapeutic massage in NYC (non sexual) with minimal draping?

Third-second-best

In NYC. Looking for a really great therapeutic massage, without a sexual component (there’s a time and a place but sometimes I just really need my body worked on and it can distract from that) but with someone who’s comfortable with minimal draping. At traditional spas the draping prevents long, therapeutic strokes up and down the entire body, and the therapist often won’t really work glutes and inner thighs.

Appreciate any recs, and preferably not any of the RM or MF guys, as I’ve tried several of the licensed guys and requested this, but found it still turned pretty sexual. 

Edited by Third-second-best
Clarity

I’d recommend Caleb. https://rentmasseur.com/Caleb_massage 

I had my fifth or so session with him last week. He’s a bargain compared with most on RMass!

Be up front and tell him what you are looking for, and it may be helpful to provide your height/weight: a larger person is better suited to the rented space rather than C’s LES flat. Keep in mind that body-work is physically demanding; an often overlooked detail. [end]

I would also recommend https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/1261/.   Chris - is a non-draping masseur, extremely knowledgeable and with very skilled hands, who can deliver the type of massage you describe.  If you haven't tried him out yet you should give him a try.  He makes his shower available pre/post massage.  Suggest the 90 minute session.

Edited by Njguy2