I tried them so you don’t have to part 2

CAguy89

Here are the few I tried during my travels in Texas with my notes- take as you wish! 

hombredeeprub- 

great! Strong hands and very fun towards the end. He massages (eats)  yours ass like no tomorrow and lets you jack off on his chest. Clean studio and he offers water and other amenities. would recommend! 10/10

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Brentonhong- 

Great hands and I felt like I was melting. He jacks you off and kisses with no tongue. Don’t talk about current events with him because he’ll talk about it during the whole time and puts off the vibe. 7/10

RENTMASSEUR.COM

nachomuscle- 

The massage itself was ok, the studio was in a scary part of town and I felt very unsafe. He gets hard and face fucks you but doesn’t stay hard.  Also, this was the one that felt most transactional afterwards. 4/10

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Let me know if you need more details. 

2 hours ago, CAguy89 said:

Here are the few I tried during my travels in Texas with my notes- take as you wish! 

hombredeeprub- 

great! Strong hands and very fun towards the end. He massages (eats)  yours ass like no tomorrow and lets you jack off on his chest. Clean studio and he offers water and other amenities. would recommend! 10/10

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Brentonhong- 

Great hands and I felt like I was melting. He jacks you off and kisses with no tongue. Don’t talk about current events with him because he’ll talk about it during the whole time and puts off the vibe. 7/10

RENTMASSEUR.COM

nachomuscle- 

The massage itself was ok, the studio was in a scary part of town and I felt very unsafe. He gets hard and face fucks you but doesn’t stay hard.  Also, this was the one that felt most transactional afterwards. 4/10

RENTMASSEUR.COM

Let me know if you need more details. 

Thanks for the info on hombredeeprub. I've wondered about him and would like to try him if he ever travels to Dallas.

Edited by BigNoiseDallas