Andyjohn - a new hottie in NYC

Rand

6 minutes ago, Rand said:

He sent me additional pictures via DM. Same guy as in profile pics but different photos. So he either has a full photo set of the guy from DC, or it’s indeed him.
Says he’s hosting in Bronx and also does outcalls. 

If he got the first two pics from the guy in DC, it's easy enough to get the rest from his socials (of which he has 3). So I still doubt if it is him, considering @chadLA's unceremonious blocking.

15 hours ago, Lewis H said:

If he got the first two pics from the guy in DC, it's easy enough to get the rest from his socials (of which he has 3). So I still doubt if it is him, considering @chadLA's unceremonious blocking.

Yes, I can’t imagine the guy in the pics answering the door. The IG account the pics came from is loaded with shots of a biz guy in DC with a big social presence. 

Edited by EVdude

16 hours ago, Rand said:

He sent me additional pictures via DM. Same guy as in profile pics but different photos. So he either has a full photo set of the guy from DC, or it’s indeed him.
Says he’s hosting in Bronx and also does outcalls. 

A guy that looks like that is just NOT going to be hosting in the bronx. Unless it’s a brand new apartment next to Yankee Stadium. Even that’s a long shot. Greater than 60% chance this is not legit.