DylanXXL in NYC

ZMontoff

https://rentmen.eu/DylanXXL

So I don't know if this guy is new to rentmen or was just in another city before, but I recently saw his ad pop up in NYC. I was interested, so I went for it. I reached out and spoke with him a bit, and we agreed to meet up at his place at 9:30 pm, giving myself like an hour and a half to get ready and get there. I live uptown and he is midtown, so it's not a huge commute but sometimes it can be 40-45 minutes, especially given the holiday. Since I had plenty of time, I took the train, and got to the area about 15 minutes early. However, about 10 minutes before our scheduled meeting he sent me a text telling me he had to cancel and didn't give a reason. I was only a short walk away at this time and told him that but got no response back. Granted, this was Thanksgiving evening, but he could have been a little more forthcoming or at least responded to my text about being near. I ended up meeting someone else while I was out, so it wasn't a total bust (except for me busting 😁). What mostly irked me, is shortly after I finished with this other guy, he texted me telling me he was available now. Still no explanation about the cancellation and no ... "is this convenient for you still" or "can I make the earlier cancellation up somehow." I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think it's just a red flag and would watch out if anyone schedules a meeting with him.

It's one thing to text a few minutes before an appointment to tell your partner that you will be late (or are ready early), but to cancel at the last minute without any explanation (and boy it would have to be a good one) is just shitty. I don't care how hot he is, that earns him a place on my blocked list. Thank you for calling this out, as he was on my "to do" list (but no longer).