411 on Bret from London

technerd214

I have met with Bret.  His studio is based near Soho so convenient if you're staying in the West End.

If you message him via WhatsApp he will offer you 4 different options from purely therapeutic through to a tantric massage.  What I'd say from talking to him  is he is wary of clients who no show or don't respect his boundaries.  He makes it clear what each option entails and sticks to this.  

It is important you instil confidence in your messages that you will commit to the appointment (eg when he messages on the day asking you to reconfirm you reply straight away and confirm again you're on your way). 

Bret is someone I think you get more out of when's he confident he can trust you and you respect him.  

I'm interested in this as I am also headed to London at the end of the month and Bret is definitely on my radar. I've made initial contact and he was quick to respond and very pleasant though its obviously early days as I haven't made an appointment yet but can so no reason (so far) why I won't! 

• 3 months later...

I'll be in London in May, reached out to Bret

. His response was instantaneous and very thorough.  Seems like a nice guy.  Anyone with recent experience?

Edited by Giorgio

• 1 month later...