NEW Jay_Zeus

FLJock

I tried, we scheduled for the next day and set up the time, then he asks if I wanted him to travel or me to come to him, told him I would come to him...and then crickets.  Texted later that night to make sure, and nothing.  Texted the following morning to confirm, and radio silence.

I might try another day, cuz I know shit happens.  But my time is valuable too, so I dunno.

Have a few I haven't seen yet so I'll try them first.  

19 hours ago, ChelseaWest said:

We implore you FLJock…to engage and report back :)

OK, have to work through 2 more and circle back...for the team.

Next one will be a FTL local on Tuesday for my bday and then ScottyFit is visiting MIA end of the month and I wanna get on that.  For a legit massage of course.

Edited by FLJock

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 12:39 PM, FLJock said:

I tried, we scheduled for the next day and set up the time, then he asks if I wanted him to travel or me to come to him, told him I would come to him...and then crickets.  Texted later that night to make sure, and nothing.  Texted the following morning to confirm, and radio silence.

I might try another day, cuz I know shit happens.  But my time is valuable too, so I dunno.

Have a few I haven't seen yet so I'll try them first.  

My guess is that something came up and he couldn’t host. It looks like he prefers to do outcalls. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 7:20 PM, ConanBladeLA said:

Very handsome, I need deep drilling from him... anyone knows does he offer more than standard massage? 😃😍

Lol.....I need DEEEEP drilling too!!!.....

.....well assuming his drilling equipment is......adequate???

....judging by those pics it seems to me that the "drilling equipment" is really powerful......I just wonder about the bit at the bottom of the drillstring....!!!

Edited by LFABWC

Below is the rate card Zeus sent me when I was looking to book a few days ago. Rates at the upper end of the market though not outrageous…but I might be willing to book…if provider was cut and exuded good vibes.

“My massage is a combination of Deep Tissue , lomi Lomi , Relaxation Sensual & Erotic ,
220= 60 minutes 
320= 90 minutes 

Erotic massage mixing of tantra, Nuru and sensual , massage with more intensity ,and body contact ,  Touching in your erogenous points , with a nice release at the end.
Mutual touching included 

All my pictures are recent on the website”

Just now, ChelseaWest said:

Below is the rate card Zeus sent me when I was looking to book a few days ago. Rates at the upper end of the market though not outrageous…but I might be willing to book…if provider was cut and exuded good vibes.

“My massage is a combination of Deep Tissue , lomi Lomi , Relaxation Sensual & Erotic ,
220= 60 minutes 
320= 90 minutes 

Erotic massage mixing of tantra, Nuru and sensual , massage with more intensity ,and body contact ,  Touching in your erogenous points , with a nice release at the end.
Mutual touching included 

All my pictures are recent on the website”

A $100 jump from 60 to 90 min is pretty high.