UptownManscaper in Chicago

viewing ownly

I like it when both massage and body grooming services are offered. Sadly, it's rather common for people who do this to either pull their ad rather quickly, or abandon offering the grooming services entirely.

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Perhaps he wrote me off as a closet White Sox fan (which TBH I am at times but didn't tell him), as I didn't get a response when I contacted him.

• 2 weeks later...

would suggest trying again.  i initially contacted him through the site, and i got an apology a few days later that he doesn't check the mail much there, and he asked me to text him (at the same number that is available on his rm page).  communication was very smooth and regular from that point on.

i met him and had a very positive experience.  he is very warm and friendly and handsome.  he has a nice cozy space for massage and a great shower.  i went for a combined grooming and bodywork session, and it was fantastic.  he did a terrific job on the grooming, and provided a very nice medium-pressure massage.  not a clock-watcher.  i will definitely be seeing him again.